Friday 6 May 2016

Mood Board Pre-Production

 My first mood board is too do with character design that are in the game or linked to the game, i'm using this to look for common destinations in the characters and see how they all fit inside the same realm and find some inspiration in the characters that I can use to create my character. For this mood board i'm looking at the colours and the body shapes. I quite like the colours in the bottom right and I like the shapes of the characters on the middle.
 The environment is important to me when creating my character and designing the back story of my character, using these images ill look for some themes and patterns I can use to create a scenery for my character and for my game in general. I like the stone creations and I feel that will be rather useful in making my game feel the way I want it to and give it that fantasy look.
Weapon designing is key to my character designing the looks of the weapon and designing how the weapon works, my primary research leaned more towards using a bow character but I will also look in alot of other weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment