Tuesday 19 April 2016

Proposal

My original ideas was to create and very detailed character for the game League of Legends, but I was informed that it would be best to create a character for my own version or the game. My aim for my project is to create one or more characters and their skill sets. The things I will look into will be the lore behind the character, why I designed the character in the way of the purpose of his/hers abilities and I will also look into why he find out his role in the game. The mediums I will be using to start off with is word document to help write the background information of my character or characters, ill use paper and pencil to create a rough drafter and outline of the actual image and finally ill use Photoshop to bring depths the character or characters. The things I will have to manage is work time, how long im spending on the lore how long im spending on the abilities and how long im spending on Photoshop editing.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=league+of+legends&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc3fmIsbnNAhUMJMAKHaCIBVkQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=OQupD65380_MPM%3A

No comments:

Post a Comment