Friday 10 June 2016

Fresh Drawings Lit AF

This first sketch shows the elements of the bow and how the bow actually works, each element co exists with each other with out one you cant have the other, The bow becomes empowered as it gathers shards the shards for the arrow, i also drew a small sketch of what each would look like

I then went on to drawing the protection and the outfit of the character, I went for a lot of leather as its light enough for movement but strong enough to block a few blows, I also looked into practicality of having  protection in the exposed  arm and a weather resistant hood  to protect him from rain and mud and various other environments.

I designed the under clothign to be tight and easy to move in while also keeping Razbio warm in the harshest of weathers, while making him somewhat decent looking, these are rough drawings to give myself an idea of the final product. 

I decided on my character being an archer due to my survey showing more people enjoyed playing as and archer class type of character so i drew multiple pictures of different bows, the one i liked mostly was the shattered bow.
In my mind i thought of the character as a man with a hood and a mask or something that covers his face so i looked at multiple character that wear hood in video games and based some designs from it. i really like the picture with he half mask
After i created a full image of my character that had in mind and try to implement a lot of details i quite liked how it turned. The image shows the type of clothing hes wearing which is shirt waste coat and this long trench coat and the big coat. I also implement some Armour and the bow.

After the image i decide to create a close up on the face as a sort of title to the character, i also wanted to practice some shading, In the full image i added hair but i feel like i really capture his essence of creepy buy keeping him hairless, i really wanted to focus on the face to get that really creepy joker smile. i really like how the picture turned out and i thing i got the shading right as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment